The most attractive part of a person is invisible!

Love, beauty, intellect, and spirituality all in one place.



Wednesday, December 28, 2011

TUMMY TIME (cheap beauty tricks)

As some of you may know, oftentime I post "cheap beauty tricks or beauty on a budget" blogs recommending or making reviews about products I've researched or tried. So, here's my latest CHEAP BEAUTY TRICK recommending the use of a few of my favorite oils:

1. Coconut oil
2. Olive oil
3. Vitamin E oil

I'm 7 months pregnant and have been experiencing some SERIOUS itching sessions lately! (You all with kids know EXACTLY what I'm talking about.) I'd seen commercials advertising BIO OIL to relieve itchy skin and prevent or treat stretch marks and I was about to purchase this oil for appx $12 per 4oz bottle! (Expensive!) However, before I gave into the hype, I decided to research the above listed products which I'd been using on my hair for a few months to see if they'd also work on my skin to relieve this problem and keep my sanity. Guess what? THEY WORK ON SKIN ALSO!

You can mix these 3 items together to create your own lotion/oil which leaves your skin soft, suptle, and healed. Not sure if they'll actually "prevent" stretch marks or make them disappear but at this point, just NOT feeling like I'm going to tear a whole in my skin from scratching suits me just fine! Besides, that....it's cheap, it has multiple uses (skin and hair), and leave you with moisturized skin and hair-ALL NATURALLY!

I highly recommend you try Coconut Oil, as it has many beneficial uses AND you can even cook with it! Research it for yourself and tell me what you think.

Happy, healthy living....God bless!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete